Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Las Vegas

This past weekend, I was in Las Vegas for my cousin Chantry's wedding! I'd never been before, and it was incredibly, overwhelmingly kitschy and wild. I love kitsch, though.

The best claw machine I've ever seen, which Mia promptly won from. It's a skill, not luck. At least someone brought home some winnings.

Caitlin and I enjoying our sweets from the Jean-Philippe Patisserie in the Bellagio.

I had a trio of deliciousness: a peanut butter cake pop, rosewater and raspberry macaroon, and creme brulee, on a solid chocolate plate.

Paris!

Mia and me having margaritas outside Caesar's Palace!

Very excited about my Topshop purchases. It's the only Topshop that I've been to in the states, and it just happened to be opening day! They were handing out $20 gift cards to everyone who showed up, and blasting insane music.

The wedding luncheon was delicious, and the gardens outside the restaurant were beautiful, decorated with these flowing tents and pretty lamps in all the trees.

I did make it to In-n-Out Burger, at midnight, the night before we flew home.

No comments:

Post a Comment