Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cat Shoes

For obvious reasons, I have been coveting Alexa Chung's favorite shoes, these Charlotte Olympia kitty flats. She wears them everywhere, and I would too, if they weren't Charlotte Olympia, and therefor $400.

So, as anyone DIY obsessed would, I thought to myself: I'm going to make them. And it was super easy, and super worth it. I bought plain black suede flats from H&M, embroidered the faces, and sewed on some felt ears. I think they came out awesome.

These are mine!

3 comments:

  1. These cat shoes are fantastic! I am feeling a little DIY-inspired now. Too bad I have math homework... meh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours are even cuter, because of the down-mouth and the chunkier stitching. You could sell these on Etsy for a fortune, my creative girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, the DIY is awsome. ¿Can you put more pics? I'm excited to try it on my flats!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete