Thursday, January 26, 2012

DIY Sugar Scrub


Today I made my own sugar scrub! It was insanely easy, and smells delicious. All I did was pour about a cup and a half of raw sugar into a bowl, added about a half cup of olive oil (I used just about enough to coat the sugar, but you're welcome to use less if you want a more scrubby scrub, or more if you want a more moisturizing scrub), added about a teaspoon of vitamin E oil, a few drops of orange essential oil, and voila! I found and old jar, cleaned it out well, and filled it with the scrub. I find it works really well on those little bumps of the backs of my arms.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I have those little arm bumps, too! I will have to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's a family thing. I have it, Mia has it, I think Caitlin said she has it, too.

    ReplyDelete