Monday, February 20, 2012

Pierre

I'm in Intro to Psychology this block (CC is on the "block plan", which means we take only 1 class, or block, at a time, for 3 and 1/2 weeks, meeting for several hours a day), against my will, and to satisfy the lab class requirement at CC. Being an Art History major, I try to stay as far from the maths and sciences as possible, but psychology should be pretty interesting, because it is a subject that can be related to really any other subject. My first assignment is to train the world's most adorable rat to do several tricks, like pushing a lever, and rolling a marble down a track. My partner and I got the smallest (and cutest) rat, and named him Pierre.

Here he is getting used to his new training box:

1 comment:

  1. He is very cute indeed. And, ahem, I hasten to add that some psychological knowledge will surely benefit your understanding of art.

    ReplyDelete